Din varukorg är tom.
Customer Service Agent – DE / NL (Part Time)
It's an amazing time to join GLAS as we are shaping what a a fast growing direct-to-consumer brand is built upon. Customer experience is a central building block in our success - which is why we want to nurturing this department with our first German/Dutch-focused agent.
From nowhere (we started in 2019), GLAS ended up beeing one of Europes fastest growing companies with a main focus on changing the way people speak and feel about reading glasses. The world's becoming a much more beautiful and sustainable planet, if we take care of our belongings. We design and produce affordable luxury reading glasses for the sophisticated and modern woman who values Scandinavian design, good quality and wants to treat herself.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are growing at a fast pace and are currently expanding our Customer Success team with a part-time position covering both the German and Dutch Market (combined).
You will serve our customers with a best-in-class support by practicing our mantra ’easy to like’ and to always exceed the customer’s expectations. You will work together with the head of Customer Success and be a part of a small, and ambitious team.
• You will be handling customer inquiries for Germany and Netherlands
• You will provide and deliver extraordinary service in a helpful and committed way
• You focus on finding the right solution for each individual case. Above
all, you will be proud to be an ambassador for the GLAS’s brand!
WHO YOU ARE
• Proactive, social and good at communicating
• Passion for customer service
• Conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work autonomously, methodically and structured
• You take pride in doing a great job for our customers
• Previous experience within Customer Service is preferred but not a must
• Written and verbal communication skills in German and Dutch (English is a given)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At GLAS you will get the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a clear digital focus. You will be surrounded by highly ambitious people, who are all dedicated towards achieving common goals, meanwhile also ensuring a fun work environment. Given that we are a small company you will get to play a very important role in taking GLAS to the next level and you will have the opportunity to share your ideas from day one.
Number of positions: 1
Work extent: Part-time (approximately 2-3 days per week) with the ambition that the role will evolve into a full-time position.
Place: We are based in Stockholm, but you will have the possibility to work remotely.
Compensation: According to agreement
If you are interested in doing an internship with us please send your application, including your CV and personal letter, to: firstname.lastname@example.org